Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Seven things...

I saw this meme here, and since Sara made a personal request, here's my go at it:

Seven things I plan to do:
1. Run in the Philadelphia Marathon next month.
2. Attend the Chicago Improv Festival in April.
3. Ski out west this winter.
4. Go back for my MBA.
5. Become certified in scuba.
6. Travel to London, Paris, and Rome.
7. Skydiving.

Seven things I can do:
1. Speak in front of an audience without prepared notes.
2. Remodel a room myself from start to finish (carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting)
3. Think on my feet under pressure.
4. Make crazy shots in pool.
5. Quote entire scenes from movies word for word.
6. Adapt to new situations quickly.
7. Sing.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Organize paperwork.
2. Play a musical instrument.
3. Turn in things ahead of deadline.
4. Juggle.
5. Color within the lines.
6. Fall asleep before 1 a.m.
7. Confrontation.

Seven things that scare me:
1. Losing another family member.
2. Extremely tight spaces.
3. Losing physical and mental agility with old age.
4. Sharks.
5. Not always being able to work in a fulfilling career.
6. Letting down people close to me.
7. Not being able to truly focus when it's important.

Seven random facts about me:
1. I am the oldest child of four.
2. I once broke my collarbone on a golf course.
3. I have attention deficit disorder.
4. I graduated near the bottom of my class in law school and have won 45 out of 50 jury trials since becoming an attorney.
5. My biggest loss was a $2.1 million verdict against my client, which was a record amount in the city for that type of case that year.
6. I faked my way onto the set of the movie "Suspect" by pretending to be an extra and wound up in a scene in the final cut.
7. I've performed onstage at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia.

Seven things I say the most:
1. Just kidding.
2. Let's try something new.
3. I'll get that to you tomorrow.
4. What the fuck...
5. Let's do that again.
6. So are you seeing anyone right now?
7. Objection.

Now it's your turn...