Thursday, November 17, 2005

(belated) thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to comment about my post on Sunday ("perennial"). Since I've started this blog, I've been debating just how much of my private life I should write about. But it was pointed out to me that in the end, writing about that experience would be a positive thing, and that it would give everyone a better understanding of where I was coming from.

A couple of times this week I wanted to respond to each person individually, but either couldn't find the right words at the moment or was interrupted by one thing or the other.

So Ruthie, wdky, sky, velma, sara, check, mara, nwc, sherri, annalis, nym, jill, mystickat, and ladylongfellow--thank you for your comforting words and making me feel good about posting it in the first place.